Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the father's in my life.
I was blessed with an amazing father. So much of the person I am today is because of him. I love you dad!


I was also blessed with an amazing grandfather who I truly admire. He too has been a great influence in my life and I love him very much.

Of course, I could never forget this man. Amazing.


Then, there is my wonderful husband and father of my children. Words could never express how much I love and appreciate this man. He is an extraordinary father and I feel so blessed to have him in my life. Happy Father's Day!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Jan said...

Loved this tribute to all your amazing men in your life. Fathers I should say.

Welcome back. Hope you had a good time..

Debie Spurgeon said...

I love the pictures, especially the gorgeous black and white of your hubby and kids. What a heartwarming tribute to the wonderful guys in your life.

Hope you had a great trip.

Kornie Pie said...

Emily!!! Cute pics! I miss ya! I can't wait to come home to see you and the kids! We will have TONS OF FUN! YAY!! well i hope you have an amazing night! muah!! love you

tharker said...

I also love the black and white of Rob and your kids. Gorgeous!

I'm glad you're back!!

Gates Family said...

Great post. What a loving tribute.

Welcome back. I missed you.