We have an immortal frog from a carnival. Poor sunfire. Are your kids crushed? Probably not or there would have been a backyard burial instead of the flush :)
THat is too crazy. Our fish won't give it up either. kids get so attached to their pets. I have learned (from the guinea pig) to think twice (then think again) before getting another one.
Baby? Who's baby? The baby isn't coming until September?!
(The dog's name is "April"—changed because I couldn't take myself seriously calling her baby. Everytime I said "Hey, baby," I would hear the opening strains of a random Barry White song. Not to mention the confusion with a real baby coming to our home in September. Please help by making all future references to the dog as "April". Thank you.)
10 comments:
Sunfire on his exit into the abyss.
Farewell. Like Dora says, just keep moving.
I think goldfish are the nastiest pets. Mabye it's just because I was too lazy to change the water or something like that...it stunk...literally.
::single tear::
That fish was a freak of nature. It lived much longer than it was meant to.
We have an immortal frog from a carnival.
Poor sunfire. Are your kids crushed? Probably not or there would have been a backyard burial instead of the flush :)
THat is too crazy. Our fish won't give it up either. kids get so attached to their pets. I have learned (from the guinea pig) to think twice (then think again) before getting another one.
I wasn't sad when we had to get rid of Tyler's fish a few months ago. Don't feel bad, you still have Baby right?? You are still a good pet owner!
Baby? Who's baby? The baby isn't coming until September?!
(The dog's name is "April"—changed because I couldn't take myself seriously calling her baby. Everytime I said "Hey, baby," I would hear the opening strains of a random Barry White song. Not to mention the confusion with a real baby coming to our home in September. Please help by making all future references to the dog as "April". Thank you.)
Goodbye goldfish, Hello April. Good choice of names. I thought it would be confusing too.
That's an awesome picture!
Post a Comment