My baby boy is 18 months old and I'm not very happy about it. Where has the time gone? It won't be long and we will no longer have a baby in the house. I'm hanging on to every last bit of baby-ness that I can because I know I will never get to experience it again. Except through with my grand kids, of course.
This picture says a lot about Tait and who he is. He LOVES trains, cars and anything that 'goes.' He almost always has one of the above in his hand at all times. He is also very accident prone. Yesterday we were at the park and he was on one of his riding toys and he went off the curb, did a face plant onto the concrete and just laid there and cried. You can see the damage that accident had on his face. Poor guy endures all kinds of stuff because he is the youngest and my attention is extremely divided!
This boy is large. He weighs in at 28 pounds and is some insane inches. He is a big solid mass of sweetness. He is by far our most easy going child. He requires very little attention and sleeps like a champ. He still takes two naps a day, usually and they total around 4-5 hours. He also goes to bed early and sleeps in. He is just an easy, easy kid. My only complaint is that he is a terrible eater! He still will only really eat baby food out of jars. He's really weird about textures and the way different foods look. I'm hoping it's just a phase that he will outgrow with time.
We love this kid and are so happy he is part of our family!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
1.5
Posted by Emily at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
He's cute! Love that age, and it goes by way too fast.
If he's still eating baby food how is he so big?! He's the perfect child & very cute. Miss him :(
Well, at least he's old enough for nursery now!! That's one good thing about him being 1.5 :). He's a cutie!
Yay for nursery! He's so handsome!!
Accident prone, really. So not only does he look like daddy.....
haha kidding Robby
Yes he is sweet cute and accident prone. I believe Ren is the same. Can't wait to see you soon.
Oh Emily, he is so adorable! Those eyes!!
He's super duper cute!
Post a Comment