I find this very fascinating. Did I give birth to my sister-in-law? Is it just me, or does anybody else find the resemblance striking?I happen to think my sister-in-law, Becky is beautiful--inside and out! If Sarah grows up to look like her aunt, I would be very happy about that. If she grows up to BE like her aunt, that would be even better!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Look Alikes
Posted by Emily at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Spit image! I bet Becky is so flattered.
That is crazy! Yes I see the resemblance. You are right to look like Becky and to be like Becky- you could not go wrong.
I guess this would help! :)beckstrand5@yahoo.com
Funny you should post this, because I saw Becky last night and I was thinking THE SAME THING!!! If only I had said something out loud, then you all wouldn't have to go by my word, and you would probably have chills right now.
Yes, they do look alike. I always thought she looked like Jeny too. Let's face it, she is family. Darling girls. Great examples too.
She looks exactly like Becky! Gorgeous girls!
you guys are so sweet. Thanks for not posting any bad pictures. I love Sarah. Remember that picture we took the day of Robs graduation of me and Sarah, That was crazy. My hair was darker then so it looked like I was her mother. HA HA. but actually I can see some of Emily in her too.
Awh how sweet!
Clones!
Wow! Strong Matson genes!
Post a Comment