Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tait's Photo Shoot


My super talented friend Margaret took these pictures of Tait on his 1st birthday (last Sunday). I love, LOVE them all! I also really love this boy! Thanks Marg!












23 comments:

Kris said...

SUPER CUTE Emily. Love these photos and I too can't believe that he is 1! Oh and Happy Birthday to you Em! You know I'm thinking of you all day tomorrow! :)

Brad Anderson said...

Great pictures! So cute!

Stephanie said...

What great pictures!!!

Nicole said...

Really cute pictures!

Margaret Proffitt said...

I'm so glad you like them. Now, let's try and get some with him actually smiling!

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Emily!!

These are great pictures of Tait. He looks identical to your little brother Sam. I met you when Sam was this small and this is what I remember him looking like. Have you compared pictures?

That year sure went by fast!

Jen said...

Great pics :) Love his fat little feet!

tharker said...

Such a cute boy! I love the look on his face as he's eating sand..."What Mom? I do this all the time!"

Memzy said...

Dare I say I actually see some WAITE in that boy? Sooper cute!! I especially love his hiar.

And happy birthday Em. Hope its a good one!

Cherise said...

Margaret is awesome. I love her style. Those are awesome. Tait is sooo super cute!

handmadegiftsarebest said...

Those are great pictures. I love them all . Especially the boy in the pictures or should I say the baby in the pictures. He is growing up so cute and fast.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU EMILY!!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT AND HAPPY DAY!!!

Mary said...

He's so very cute. You're lucky to have such a talented friend close by!

E said...

I LOVE them! So cute.

E said...

PS. Happy birthday

Autumn said...

Such cute pictures!! he is such a little stud!
I just read your "Pains of Motherhood" post and that note your daughter wrote to you, proves that you are doing things right! She was genuinely sorry. So sweet. You're a great Mom!

homegirl said...

Darling! I can't believe he is already a year old!

ManicMandee said...

It's funny, I see a lot of Uncle Sam in him. What a cute and happy boy.

Happy Birthday Emily!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

These are great photos!

Williams Family Dirt said...

What a cutie!! Love those blue eyes--gorgeous!!

Pearl Girl said...

I meant to callyou on your Bday. I love you. It was just a bad day for me. Tait looks great! I am glad you posted all of these how would you ever just pick one.!

Sarah said...

He is sooo cute! I love his hair!

Anonymous said...

I love these pics. They are SO cute!! I miss you guys so much!

Lynette said...

Tait has gorgeous eyes.