Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rachel's Photo Shoot

Margaret was awesome enough to give Rachel her photo shoot on Monday-- her 3rd birthday. She got so many great shots! Rachel was hamming it up and cooperated SO well. I will treasure these pictures forever. I love them all! Thank you Marg!











19 comments:

ShelBailey said...

She's a doll! Must take after her mama. Those eyes are to die for!

Tell her Happy Birthday from Big Uncle Sam and his sidekick. :0)

Margaret Proffitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret Proffitt said...

Rachel rocked it! She's a stunner for sure.

Teresa Johnson said...

Beautiful...absolutely beautiful!

Gates Family said...

She is so cute!!! I love the pictures, Margaret did an AMAZING job!! What a photogenic little doll!!

Memzy said...

The first one and last one are my fave. LOVE them. I think that's my favorite age for picture taking. Srsly. Too cute.

Joseph and Tiffany said...

So pretty!!!!

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday! Those are beautiful pictures.

Williams Family Dirt said...

I love her hat! The pictures are fabulous!!

Autumn said...

Love them all! She's a natural in front of the camera!

amanda said...

Those are the most beautiful pictures of her. You should seriously send those into a modeling agency. I'm serious!

Give her kisses from Aunt Lucy.

homegirl said...

Adorable! Emily..your kids are so beautiful!

Cristin said...

AWESOME photos!!! it helps that she is super duper adorable!!!

E said...

Wow! I LOVE those! My favorite ones are those first few old-school-looking pics. So good! And Rachel is a looker!

tharker said...

Oh my goodness! She looks so beautiful!! Those eyes...how do you resist?

Lynette said...

Rachel is so adorable. I can't believe how grown up these pictures make her look. I love her boots--so stylish!

Gina said...

oh, my goodness! Absolutely adorable! I'm crazy jealous of your friend's talent!

Kris said...

I LOVE these pictures. Rachel is a doll. Thanks for sharing!

Anna B said...

I love both Rachels & Taits pics. They are so cute. How lucky to have those FOREVER! I don't have enough of my kids. Thanks for sharing.