Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tait's First Haircut

(Before haircut: 9/19/09)

I held off for as long as I could before I finally gave in and cut Tait's hair. It was a heart wrenching decision that was made slightly easier by the fact that his sisters kept putting his hair in ponytails.

Look at those curls! Oh how I'm going to miss them.

Snippety snip.

Somebody did NOT like having his hair cut. See, it was sad all the way around.

All better. Doesn't he look handsome and also about 6.5 months older? I didn't get a better picture of what it looked like afterwards. Maybe that's a good thing since I didn't do a very good job.

Love this boy.

6 comments:

tharker said...

Why is that little boys look SO much older when they get a haircut?

He looks so cute!

handmadegiftsarebest said...

dOh, I love this boy too. He is so cute. Yes he does look older but it must have been hard cutting off those cute baby curls. It must have felt like giving him permission not to be the baby any longer and to become the toddler.

It is a good thing! I think. *U*

Gates Family said...

You did to do a good job!! I refuse to cut my boys that young. I wait until I can buzz them! But you certainly did grow him up. :)

Kris said...

The first hair cut is always so hard, especially with those curls. So adorable. He looks great and I still can't believe that he's 1!

Anna B said...

So so so cute!

Anonymous said...

that is exactly why I LOVE girls...you don't ever have to cut their hair!!!