Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tait The Great

Our baby boy turned ONE today. I'm in complete denial. It just doesn't seem possible that a year has gone by since I birthed this kid. I went shopping around this weekend for clothes for him and when I realized that I now have to shop in the toddler section it made me sad. We love this boy so much and are so thankful he's part of our family. He has the sweetest, easy-going personality and is a complete joy to have around.

It won't be long and (like my sister said today) I won't be wiping anybody's butt anymore. I should at least be happy about that, right?

14 comments:

Lynette said...

Happy Birthday Tait! I can't believe it's already been a year. He's a been a cute baby and will be an adorable toddler. And yes, not wiping butts anymore will be a treat.

Jen said...

The Lynn Family (hearts) T8er Bug!

Margaret Proffitt said...

Happy Birthday, Tait! You sure are a cutie pie. Don't worry, Emily, if you really miss wiping butts you can come wipe my kids. It'll be easy if we're neighbors!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Happy birthday Tait!

Memzy said...

ONE!!! That's crazy. You're making it up.

Cute picture and happy beeday!

Unknown said...

He is so cute. I love that pic! Happy Birthday...this is dana :)

tharker said...

One year old already?! Happy Birthday Tait!

E said...

I'll need to see a birth certificate. That was way too fast.

Anonymous said...

We sure love that little guy! :D

Autumn said...

This is what blogging is for, right?
We can document all of our thoughts so we will never, EVER forget what it was like to have that feeling of wiping our child's butt for the very last time.
Happy Birthday, Tait!

Pearl Girl said...

stop it stop it NOW!!!! ps. those eyes. AHHHH!

If this comment makes no sense you will understand what my weekend has been like

ManicMandee said...

But those little butts are so cute! I can't believe it's been a year too. Kind of sad.

Cristin said...

Are you sure it's been a year??? That was really fast. Happy belated Birthday TAIT!!! Your a cutie!

handmadegiftsarebest said...

Oh, he is so sweet. I can't believe it has been a year. You did good.*U*