One of the highlights of the trip was getting to attend a Sumo Wrestling tournament. It was nuts.
Warning: This video may not be suitable for younger viewers. It's pretty graphic:).
One of the highlights of the trip was getting to attend a Sumo Wrestling tournament. It was nuts.
Posted by Emily at 4:38 PM
7 comments:
That would be totally cool but I don't know if I could stop myself from giggling and being grossed out LOL
My boys would love that...duh.
They spend like 90% of their time warming up, 1% wrestling, and 9% catching their breath. Pretty funny.
That's the most un-exciting thing I've ever seen.
Hahaha! That's funny!
What's with all the stalling? Weird. Funny that you went to a Sumo wrestling tournament, tho.
I am so jealous you got to see sumo. I love that sport. I used to subscribe to JapanTV just to watch the tournaments. Brenda and I would watch it together and we had our favorite wrestlers. There's a lot of symbolism in the sport but I'm sure they told you all about it. Keep the pics coming.
Post a Comment