My amazing MIL helped so much while she was here. Here she is washing my windows that probably haven't been washed since we moved in 1.5 years ago. Love that woman!

Happy children ready to put on their "Bee" play. Note the yellow and black clothing.

Isn't she purdy?

We got a pinata for my MIL's birthday. The kids had fun cracking it open (right through the middle) after only 3 hits.

Can you guess who's eyes these are?

The kids had fun playing in grandma and grandpas rental car.

We were lucky enough to get to spend grandmas birthday with her. The kids had fun decorating the house in streamers and posters.

So typical of my FIL. He can't sit still for long. He worked magic on our poor yard.
Thanks grandma and grandpa for coming to visit us. We sure wish you would move here instead of Boise. The winters are much better and we would take good care of you in your old age;). Come back soon.
10 comments:
What nice in-laws you have! :)
My FIL comes and does my yard work too. Don't you just love that. I feel so bad, watching poor Gus sweating while I just sit and watch from the window. That is the only time i wish I had a smaller yard.
Sooo cute. Glad the visit was fun as usual.
I love when in laws come do yard work!! Oh wait.
Your inlaws are great! How nice to have them around... do they want to spend sometime at my house next time. I can have a list ready!
How fun having visitors! You're in laws sound really great. All of your kids are getting so big, especially baby Tait. Congratulations to Sarah on her baptism also. The dress was really pretty. I'm excited to go shopping with Ella for a white dress, the only time I'll get to do it.
Looks like you had a great time with them. I bet your kids were in heaven. I love how much Jerry & Barbara help when they come to visit. That's so nice. Your kids are getting so big.
Cute pictures! My dad can't sit still when he comes to visit either. He usually cleans out my garage and my cars until he looks like he's knocking on heaven's door. Did you run your race yet? We need the details. And congrats to Sarah! Can't believe she's eight already.
You have SUCH fabulous in-laws! It looks like it was a great week spent with together.
Did you say that Barb and Jerry are moving to Boise? What???? I can't imagine them not living here.
Looks like you guys had a great time of course. Your in-laws are the bomb.
Gee. thanks you guys for all the nice comments. Em makes us look good because she is so gracious.
Post a Comment