Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sarah's Day


Sarah was baptized last Saturday, March 28th. Her grandma Matson made her dress and isn't it so pretty?
It was a perfect day. Sarah was so excited and couldn't stop smiling all day. She wasn't a bit nervous. We were blessed to have many friends come and that made it even more special. The only family that was able to make it was Rob's parents. We felt so lucky to have them there. Rob's dad confirmed her and the blessing was just beautiful.



We are very proud of Sarah and her decision she made. She is a special girl and we feel blessed to have her in our family.

15 comments:

Memzy said...

I love baptism days. LOVE. Congrats to Sarah! She looks soooo essited.

Memzy said...

And her dress is adorable.

ManicMandee said...

I wish I could have been there so bad!!! I'm sorry. I hope it was a perfect day.

Cherise said...

congrats Sarah! I am so glad we could be there for your special day! I loved your dress!

Kris said...

Love the dress. Good Job Barbara. What a special day for Sarah. She looks beautiful. How neat to have your in-laws there with so many friends.

Pearl Girl said...

congratulations, I am glad you had so much fun!

Cristin said...

YAY Congrats Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Sara-Congratulations! You looked beautiful dress and all :)

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Congrats Sarah! Your dress is beautiful!!

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

There is nothing like a baptism day. She looked so adorable in her new little dress. I love your family picture too!

tharker said...

Congratulations Sarah!

Jan said...

That is so great. Congrats on choosing the right Sarah. How wonderful.

Anna B said...

WOW! I wish we could have been there on her big day. She looks so pretty.

handmadegiftsarebest said...

Sarah was just glowing all week. she really was well prepared for her baptism. She is beautiful and smart and knows she chose the right.

Christina said...

Oh Sarah looks so beautiful, I love her white dress. I wish we could have been there to share her special day. I love baptisms!! Congratulations to Miss Sarah Matson!!:)