Wednesday, January 7, 2009

An Update and a Prayer Request

I would really appreciate it if you would all please pray for my sister-in-law as she is now in the I.C.U. on a ventilator since giving birth yesterday. She has been unable to breath on her own since being put under anesthesia.

Please, please pray that she recovers and is able to hold her sweet baby boy in her arms. She has yet to meet him.

Please also remember my brother as he is in the hospital caring for the baby and waiting for his wife to recover.

Thank you.

**UPDATE** I just talked to my Dad and he said Brenda is doing much better. She is now breathing on her own and is awake.

12 comments:

E said...

Oh no! I just finished reading your post below, and now this. I went from super happy, to all sad and worried. I pray she pulls through.

Stephanie said...

We'll add her to our prayers too!

Williams Family Dirt said...

What a true miracle! Jesse looks just like your brother.

Kris said...

Glad that she's turning the corner and breathing on her own. Is this their first child?? Hope she continues to get better! Congrats Aunt Emily.

Cristin said...

Thanks for the update, I've been thinking of them all morning.

Hot Pants said...

Thanks Emily, I was just going to call one of you and ask about things.

tharker said...

I'm so happy to hear that she is awake!!!

ShelBailey said...

I'm glad to hear that she's doing a bit better. We've been praying for her over here. Hopefully, we can get to Bako this weekend and check out the new nephew.

Keira said...

Wow! What an amazing couple with so much love, strength, and faith. I am so glad to hear that she is doing better - keep us posted.

Mary said...

I'm so thrilled to hear that Brenda is doing better and can hardly wait to hear about her first meeting with little Jesse.

Lynette said...

So glad to hear that she is doing better.

Memzy said...

Yay!!