I have been very emotional and feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude upon hearing of my sweet nephew's birth today. He is the first born son of my brother and his wife Brenda.
This is something that they were told would probably never happen in this life. The fact that she was even able to conceive, much less carry to term is miraculous. When she was diagnosed with ALS around 15 years ago (when she was only 19 or 20), they were told she would most likely not live longer than 10 years. Her and my brother have more faith than anyone I know. They are good, kind hearted people who deserve the world. They have endured so much and for them to be blessed with a child is beyond words.
For those of you who don't know why this is so miraculous, you can read about my amazing sister-in-law Brenda here.
Sweet Jesse Timothy was born today (9 days early) via C-Section weighing in at 5lbs 8oz and 19".
From what I have heard he is perfect in every way and Brenda did wonderfully and is recovering. He's destined to be a good looking boy. Brenda is gorgeous and my brother isn't so bad himself.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Miracle
Posted by Emily at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I just read your sweet ode to Brenda. Wow, was an amazing woman. I have always heard great things about her, but seeing them put into words was emotional. I am so happy for them. He is such a beautiful baby boy.
Emily what an exciting day for your whole family. Congratualtions to the Waite and Sanchez family!!
I was wanting to do a post just like this. I'll have to divert my readers here. I totally agree!
Our thoughts are with Tim and Brenda. I am glad she is doing a little better.
Brenda and Tim are both Awesome people and I am so happy they were able to have such a sweet baby boy.
What an exciting time to have a little nephew born. I can't believe that Tait is 4 months old already. He's starting to look more and more like Ren. So cute.
What an amazing miracle. So happy for your family! I can't believe that Tait is already 4 months. He is just one of those babies you want to hold and snuggle, he's so cute!
Post a Comment