What a priceless picture! Congratulations Tim and Brenda!
So sweet!
What a precious picture!
Where did you get that picture and thanks for making me weep...again.
.....
Love it!
Frame that puppy UP!
Amen sister.
What a scary, scary ordeal. The picture is beautiful. What a blessing that both mother and baby are doing well.
I promise we will be praying hard. I don't think God gave them this miracle for it to fall apart now. What a huge blessing. this is scriptural to me. the picture is wonderful.
What a beautiful picture. I'm so happy for them both.
^^Hey, I typed that before I saw Hotpant's comment. I DO love it. I wasn't just copying.
What a beautiful image!(he looks like Tait to me)
What a beautiful picture especially when you've heard the story behind it. We are so relieved that mom is doing okay.
So happy to see this picture. I'm glad she is awake and holding her precious baby.
What a sweet picture! I will pray for her.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
What a priceless picture! Congratulations Tim and Brenda!
So sweet!
What a precious picture!
Where did you get that picture and thanks for making me weep...again.
.....
Love it!
Frame that puppy UP!
Amen sister.
What a scary, scary ordeal. The picture is beautiful. What a blessing that both mother and baby are doing well.
I promise we will be praying hard. I don't think God gave them this miracle for it to fall apart now. What a huge blessing. this is scriptural to me.
the picture is wonderful.
What a beautiful picture. I'm so happy for them both.
^^Hey, I typed that before I saw Hotpant's comment. I DO love it. I wasn't just copying.
What a beautiful image!
(he looks like Tait to me)
What a beautiful picture especially when you've heard the story behind it. We are so relieved that mom is doing okay.
So happy to see this picture. I'm glad she is awake and holding her precious baby.
What a sweet picture! I will pray for her.
Post a Comment