Friday, January 2, 2009

Serves Him Right!




Our friends showed this at their New Years Eve party and I laughed harder than I have in a long time. I always feel bad laughing at people when they make a fool of themselves, but this guy totally deserves being laughed at!

Idiot.

12 comments:

Karrie said...

So sad how someone could lose control of themselves... I bet that cop wasn't too happy- that hole in the wall equals more paperwork! My favorite inappropriate laughing at people thing is when I see people get tazed. For some reason, it just strikes me as funny. And, Ryan was tazed this year, and after being tazed (for training) he thinks it's even funnier now than before.

Jan said...

A little wasted there sir. What a laugh. I love when the policeman said - you should really stop this. duh

ManicMandee said...

Ouch! That looked painful.

homegirl said...

Gotta love a little crack!

Mandee said...

That was funny.

And I have to tell you that I love your family pictures and your new header. Such cute feet!

Hazel said...

That could have been many people that I know...a good friend of mine (won't mention names), an employee of mine(won't mention names) Ther is nothing funnier than a falling drunk. At least he won't feel it until tomorrow.

tharker said...

I cannot stop laughing! I am so going to have to post this one on my blog too. Just watching him fall into the wall....HILARIOUS!

Thanks for the laugh this morning, Emily.

Mary said...

A good reason to remain sober!

Stephanie said...

I was busting up when they showed this at the party as well. Another reason to never drink!

The 5 Nelsons said...

Man, that one makes me laugh every time I see it! They showed that to Tim's class when he was at the academy, and he and I must have watched it 20 times in a row and just laughed and laughed. Thank goodness that guy was in custody!

Memzy said...

Drunks are GOOD comedy.

The Lowe Family said...

Ha ha! That's the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!