This post is for those of you who were worried about me after my downer of a post yesterday. It turned out to be a pretty good day.
Today is even better. I'm looking forward to this election being over so we can all get back to life as usual. I'm for sure saying my prayers though, cause we are in for some really crazy stuff people.
Back to yesterday. Ren came home from school with some nice battle wounds. But, just as I told the nurse (and you), he was just fine. No crazy side effects and no permanent damage.
Today is even better. I'm looking forward to this election being over so we can all get back to life as usual. I'm for sure saying my prayers though, cause we are in for some really crazy stuff people.
Back to yesterday. Ren came home from school with some nice battle wounds. But, just as I told the nurse (and you), he was just fine. No crazy side effects and no permanent damage.
I had a few requests for pictures of my new hair color. Here it is in it's all unnatural beauty. Although, it is pretty close to my natural color, really. What do you think?
Honestly.
Should I let it be, or lighten it up a bit. Tell me. I promise not to be offended.

24 comments:
Your hair looks perfect. Honestly. And you look skinny too. Leave it to Emily to always be gorgeous.
I love the color of your hair! Didn't you hear? You are supposed to be sightly darker in the winter. I seriously think it looks great though.
I think you look really pretty with dark hair.
You're BEAUTIFUL!!! Tait sure is growing, what a cutie. Ren looks like he will live. ;) Got to love the battle wounds.
I love your hair. Tate is sooo cute.
Your hair looks really good dark, and you look skinny! Are you still running/walking? Glad Ren is OK. ;)
Poor Ren. That kid cracks me up. Love the hair and thank you for the pumpkin bread! Clark is in big trouble, though, because he left it at work yesterday. I'm counting down the minutes until he gets home...
I think your hair looks great. I can't believe how big Tait is getting, he's so cute!
YEP Ren is so much like his dad in oh so many ways. Your hair looks purdy and I WUV His cheeks!!!!!
I love the hair color. It seems like just yesterday Jonas was that small, they grow up super fast.
Jenny--thanks, and yes I am still running/walking. My knees are finally better, so I'll be picking up the pace.
I like the color of your hair. I say keep it. Glad that Ren is not suffering from running into the door. That little Tait is so cute. Glad you are doing well.
Wow! I love the hair. Memzy was trying to talk me into going a nice chocolatey brown & I think you just put a notch on the pro side!
There was no convincing there I just said this girl in my ward....oh nevermind. I love the hair! To be honest I've always wanted to try out a dark brown. But I put on a wig once and Shed flipped out. So it's a no. That baby is huge.
once you go black you never go back! I luv it and you do look skinny!!
I like the darker color of your hair...and I am with you on Mondays I was totally bummed that I had to go into work. I wanted to stay in my jammies!
Your hair is just beautiful and so is Tait. what a cutie. How much does he weigh now? and how long is he? It is time to start the blesssing outfit. See you soon.
I love your hair!! I was actually going to say something at the park when I saw it. I wouldn't change a thing!:) Tate is such a cutie and good baby. And you are so dedicated to working out... way to go!!:)
You look gorgeous, as always. Your little cutie is just adorable.
Keep the color. But then again you would look great with purple hair.
I like it!!!
I think your hair looks great! And by the way you are very photogenic. Photographs aren't always so kind to me, I wish had a little more of your natural beauty. And I can also relate to accident prone children. I think for the first month of school I was called several times for Ariana going to the nurse's office and due to the fact I did not have enough car seats for all the little ones at the time I would have her sent back to class, except for when they thought she broke her arm. Kids...what would life be like without them?!
Emily, you are always a beauty no matter what you do.
You look so beautiful! Honest truth.
I think your hair looks great. You are just so beautiful. And what a cute little baby!!!
Post a Comment