yes she is a sweetie. I plan on giving you all a birthday phone call today or tomorrow. I know you are a busy girl. I hope you guys have had a great week :)
Happy Birthday Rachie! I can't believe it was 2 years ago we were there after she was born. I can't wait to see you again...soon! Give that girl a big kiss from me.
I've been getting to be good friends with Rachel since I've had to stay in nursery with Travis for so long. She's a doll! Yesterday she sat on my lap for quite a while and told me lots of "stories". Happy B-day, Rachel!
She is so cute. Congrats also on the newest member of your family!! I am not sure you remember me, but we met through Tamara Ashment back in Bako. We each had a baby about the same time. You had Sara(I hope I am remembering her name right) and I had Kate. I found your blog through another friend of mine from Bakersfield. Great to catch up on your family! Laura
Happy Birthday Rachel. It's amazing how much her hair has grown in just the last year. She is such a beautiful little girl Emily, and she sounds like such a sweetie.
Wow! Rachel has huge beautiful eyes! She is a very pretty girl.
Sarah was great to have this weekend. I think we were pretty boring, but she she was just fine. She kept Kennedy entertained and she makes me laugh. They played a lot of games and were no trouble at all. I'm glad she had a good time. :O)
22 comments:
yes she is a sweetie. I plan on giving you all a birthday phone call today or tomorrow. I know you are a busy girl. I hope you guys have had a great week :)
Happy Birthday Rachie! I can't believe it was 2 years ago we were there after she was born. I can't wait to see you again...soon! Give that girl a big kiss from me.
Kisses to Rachel from us, too!
Happy Birthday, from Uncle Sam and Aunt Shel!
Kisses to Rachel from us, too!
Happy Birthday, from Uncle Sam and Aunt Shel!
She looks so much like Sarah did at that age. She's so cute. Happy Birthday to your little girl. You guys are busy with birthdays in September.
If only you could bottle "cute" like that.
Happy Birthday Rachel. What a cutie.
Oh, she is so cute! Love that second picture, where she has that sly look in her eye. Happy B Rachel!
Now you've got two with close birthdays. What a cute girl
I've been getting to be good friends with Rachel since I've had to stay in nursery with Travis for so long. She's a doll! Yesterday she sat on my lap for quite a while and told me lots of "stories". Happy B-day, Rachel!
Your coming into my favorite age!! Happy Birthday! I hope you don't miss your mom too much when she leaves for Seattle next month.
SRSLY^^
But, yeah, Rachel has that definite cuteness factor. Those EYES. I can't believe how big she looks in those pictures!
Happy Birthday!!!
I swear she is the cutest, I LOVE LOVE LOVE her smile!
Happy Birthday. You do have beautiful kids!
By the way, how is Rachel adjusting to not being the "baby" anymore?
Happy Birthday Rachel! She is so sweet! I love the bunny ears:) Have a great birthday week!!
I hate to do this to you, but you've been TAGGED! Go to my personal blog for more details on what to do! Love ya lots!
She is so cute. Congrats also on the newest member of your family!! I am not sure you remember me, but we met through Tamara Ashment back in Bako. We each had a baby about the same time. You had Sara(I hope I am remembering her name right) and I had Kate. I found your blog through another friend of mine from Bakersfield. Great to catch up on your family!
Laura
She is so sweet and so cute. I love and miss her. Happy Birthday Rachel.
Happy Birthday Rachel. It's amazing how much her hair has grown in just the last year. She is such a beautiful little girl Emily, and she sounds like such a sweetie.
Happy Birthday Rachel! She has gorgeous eyes. She will definitely be stealing the boy's hearts (if she isn't already!).
Wow! Rachel has huge beautiful eyes! She is a very pretty girl.
Sarah was great to have this weekend. I think we were pretty boring, but she she was just fine. She kept Kennedy entertained and she makes me laugh. They played a lot of games and were no trouble at all. I'm glad she had a good time. :O)
Post a Comment