HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I bet the best gift is that you aren't pregnant. I hope you get spoiled and enjoy a fun treat. I've been thinking about you all day. I should've sent you an email, and I didn't. Love and miss you. Glad you have a sweet baby to cuddle today. Makes me anxious....
I'm so loving that 1st picture of Tait man. He is so cute. I wish I was there to smother him with kisses. I hope you had a great day. I thought about you all day. Happy Birthday!!
I just realized that I missed your birthday yesterday! Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great one! Your baby is so beautiful. Can't wait to meet him, but I'll hold off until I get over this awful cold! Thanks for all you do!
Emily!! I was so excited to see you had your baby when I got back from vacation. It was the first thing I checked on!! I am so happy for you all. I bet your kids adore him!! He is such a handsome little man. Let us know if you need anything and we look forward to seeing him soon when he is up for it:) Happy Birthday!!
22 comments:
So, So, Adorable.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I bet the best gift is that you aren't pregnant. I hope you get spoiled and enjoy a fun treat. I've been thinking about you all day. I should've sent you an email, and I didn't. Love and miss you. Glad you have a sweet baby to cuddle today. Makes me anxious....
What a cutie. I think he looks a lot like Sarah. :O)
Happy Birthday Emily! I love baby boys!
He is so cute! How did I miss your website? I am adding you to my list ASAP
He is so adorable. I love the wrinkle head, and all that hair. He looks like so much fun. I am glad you are enjoying him.
BTW, I didn't know it was your birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you were able to enjoy it. ;)
I'm a tiny bit envious. Just a tiny bit. Happy Birthday!
He is so handsome! It makes me excited for our little man to come.
I'm so loving that 1st picture of Tait man. He is so cute. I wish I was there to smother him with kisses. I hope you had a great day. I thought about you all day. Happy Birthday!!
He. Is. So. Cute.!!!!!
I cannot believe that he is only 5 days old in these pictures. He looks sooo wise. Congratulations.
Oh and Happy Birthday! I hope you had a good one.
Way cute.
Happy Birthday and Congrats on the cute new arrival.
Happy Birthday, Em!
We love you.
I just keep coming back to your blog to look at him. He is so handsome and I am sure he always will be. I can already picture him at Calebs age.
I can't believe how alert he is! So cute!
BTW Happy belated Birthday!
I just realized that I missed your birthday yesterday! Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great one! Your baby is so beautiful. Can't wait to meet him, but I'll hold off until I get over this awful cold! Thanks for all you do!
Awww. How sweet! He's a handsome 'lil thing! Congrats.
He is so perfect! Congratulations!
He's so cute. Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you had a healthy little guy to help celebrate with.
Emily!! I was so excited to see you had your baby when I got back from vacation. It was the first thing I checked on!! I am so happy for you all. I bet your kids adore him!! He is such a handsome little man. Let us know if you need anything and we look forward to seeing him soon when he is up for it:) Happy Birthday!!
Isn't that the truth. The love is so deep and so perfect that you can't remember a time when you didn't know him. What precious times. So sweet.
OH MY GOSH, he is sooooooo cute. he almost makes me want another one...ALMOST. I'm so happy for your family!
He is so beautiful Emily! Enjoy that new babe.
Post a Comment