I've had fun reading all your creative ways of spelling THE name, but none of you have stumbled on the correct spelling. Although, I did like one of Becky's suggestions. Hmm?
Oh, and no, his middle name will not rhyme. I'm sure about that.
How about this: Let's have your guesses on how you think we are going to spell it (seriously) and whoever guesses correctly will get (like Jenny says) a million dollhairs.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Just So You Know...
Posted by Emily at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
I think it will be spelled Tait.
I vote for T8...I cracked up when I read that one :)
If Kennedy wants to play soccer, we practice at 415 on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Twin Peaks. Games are Sat mornings.
You can go to www.206soccer.com for more info.
Tate, Teight, Taite...hmmmm.
Jen took them all. She is rocking the tate thing. Tait
how about.... A..n..d..r..e..w
Wow, there were a lot of guesses on that last post and still no one got it? Ptate. Tateh. Silent letters?
I have never heard of Tate spelled a..n..d..r..e..w.. that has to be by far the most clever.
I think its Tayte. and I have a bald doll just waitingfor a million dollhairs :)
My guess is already taken, but I have two... Tait, and Taitt. Because the third one was on the last post. Not even going to try the middle name though.
But I do love T8. That's great. What country does that come from??? Cyberspace. :)
And if I win... I don't want doll hairs, got enough of them, thanks. ;)
The spelling T-A-I-T is what came up when I researched it. (I love doing that and actually finding an answer.)
Kristen was right on it.
See, now you've got to come up with more than one million dollhairs. Cuz I don't have dolls at my house and so I could use some of those.
Tait
Wahoo! Thanks Debie. That's the first spelling I thought of when I heard the you were going to change the spelling from normal. Emily, is that right? Did I win??
spell it Kevin
Or better, spell it Erin
Looks like all the possibilities are in. Let us know!
I got rid of my really cool baby name book this year...bummer because it had all the ethnic spellings of names. Because it is a Scandinavian name I would have to guess that their is a "y" in it so I think might be spelled...Tayte (like Becky Muir's guess).
Post a Comment