You are all probably sick of hearing about my latest pregnancy saga, so feel free to move on and ignore this post, I'll never know.
Last night I awoke from a dead sleep in PAIN. I thought for sure it was time. I started having regular, painful contractions that went on for hours. I sat on the couch and watched a movie waiting to see if they passed. Well, they did. At 4 am! To say I was annoyed would be an understatement. My poor husband couldn't sleep either and so he just got up and started working on his lesson for today. We both got maybe 2 hours of sleep last night and I don't even have a baby in my arms to justify it. Sheesh.
Another week is nothin'. I can do it no problem, I am just annoyed with these false alarms.
In other news...I think we are going to change the way we spell the name. Rob really wants the scandanavian spelling in keeping with his roots. So, you might be surprised to see the name is a little different. The middle name remains a mystery. 
Sunday, August 31, 2008
The Last Days
Posted by Emily at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
SOOOOOO how are you going to spell it? Frankly I'm glad he decided to wait. So do you have a middle name picked out and are just keeping it a surprise or do you really not have one yet?
Like the updates. You've got to tell us now how else you can possibly spell Tate. I had no idea is was of foreign origin.
I think you should spell it "Taeaightj" with the j being silent of course. Might I suggest Schmaight for a middle name? I really like things to rhyme.
Oh I'm guessing "Teight" right? Sorry for the false alarm. I got one of those last night.
Sat down all lonely hearted. Tried to poop but only farted.
^I made that up myself.
Sorry Em. I hope everything turns out something this week. Hang in there and take deep breaths. Take care.
exciting! My water always breaks several weeks before I'm due, so I've never had to deal with the whole false alarm thing. Hang in there!
Tayte
Teaeight
...or my personal favorite
T8
No, I'm never tired of hearing about the late stages of pregnancy and all the fun stuff that goes along with it. Hang in there, you are so close. I agree though, if you're going to be up all night, let's make it productive!!!
Sorry you are so miserable. I hate the last few weeks of pregnancy. They are pure misery. Now I'm very intrigued with the spelling of the name. I can't wait. Good Luck these last few days.
I love that your sharing your last days of pregnancy, it remind me how happy I am that it's not me. The last few weeks are a loooooooong drawn out torture.
False alarms stink!
Hey Rob and Emily. This is Brent Colvin. It must be weird to hear from me heh? How's it going? Me and my wife Jenny just moved to Mesa! We'll have to get together. Rob I'm going to a recording arts school down here. Just can't get music out of my system. Later!
I love all of these spellings of Tayte. you've got me wondering too how you might be spelling Teight. What will Taights middle name be. You are probably miserable waiting for little Taite, and want us to be imaptiantly waiting for Taegte as well. Well, like Amy I like names that rhyme and Taite Waite M. would be cool shmool!!!
Dittos to Becky. I love the name you picked, have I told you that? Good luck with everything...and I am never bored with the updates!
Darn false alarms!
Here's to more sleep before baby REALLY comes!
Post a Comment