Wednesday, September 3, 2008

3 More Days

I went to the doctor yesterday morning hoping we would still be able to schedule the induction for Monday. Well, she checked me and decided I am ready. She asked me how Saturday sounded. So, we are scheduled for 7:30 am on Saturday. I can't believe I will be holding this baby in my arms in just a few days.

Rob's Mom is supposed to fly in on Friday if she is recovered enough from the oral surgery she had to have (please pray). It will make the experience so much less stressful and sweeter if she can make it here.

I feel so unprepared. I don't even know what to do with my time until Saturday. I feel like a crazy person trying to get things cleaned and organized. I still have a long list of things to do before Friday because we will be leaving for PHX that morning and I know I won't want to do anything when we get back.

As far as the name goes...I'm driving myself crazy with it. To tell you the truth, I thought we had it decided, now I'm second guessing myself and I just can't make up my mind. And to make it worse, you people gave me more ideas to choose from. Thanks. SO, it might be a surprise for all of us. Sorry, I know I'm lame.

Photobucket

16 comments:

Memzy said...

That kid is gonna be cute with a cute name no matter what. Please call us when you get yourself together with the news!

Markie23 said...

You can't go wrong with the names Godofredo or Estorboldo.

Best wishes!

Judi Oakley said...

Good luck on Saturday. I wish you a healthy baby! :O)

Kris said...

I can't believe you are that close to being done. CONGRATS. You can make it. I didn't know that Barbara had oral surgery. Oh I hope she feels better soon, so she can come out there and help you. Oh and I blame Becky for giving you so many different ways to spell Tait. I still like Tait the best! :)

Gates Family said...

Oh Em, I love you. You make me smile.
Guess I won't see you Sunday. I am so happy for you. Good Luck Saturday, unless you figure it out before then.;)
Good Luck this week. You'll be fine.

ManicMandee said...

That's great news for you guys! Good luck this week. Don't kill yourself trying to get too much done before then.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Don't work too hard to get everything done. that is why I am coming. I should be ready to take care of things if not when I first arrive, I will soon after.

Rest up if you can!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hot Pants said...

Man that pregnancy went by fast;)

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Emily, good luck and congratulations! I am so excited for you and will be thinking about you and your new sweet little boy this Saturday. You'll be in our prayers!

Debie Spurgeon said...

That is such exciting news. Good luck!

Vegas Family said...

I agree with Amy's post. Why is it everyone else's pregnancies go by so fast and mine lasted forever....
I wish you the best and hope the day goes great. It's always and exciting time.

tharker said...

Yay!!! 3 more days sounds fantastic!! I can't wait to hear the news.

Pearl Girl said...

I am sure you will feel so much better by Sunday. Its normall to be a little freaked out. Mom will take good care of you guys.

Lynette said...

Good luck. I'm so excited for you and glad that you get to have him a little early.

Jared, Cort, and Chloee said...

Oh, that is all so exciting! I love your cute blog! Congratulations and Good Luck! Have so much fun enjoying your sweet new little addition!