My sister asked me to play along, so here you go, Anna--and anybody else who cares to read:
I am a work in progress. I'm learning everyday and always trying to do and be better.
I miss family. We are all by our lonesome's out here in this part of the country and we don't get to see our family often enough.
I think too much. I should say I OVER think too much. I will spend hours pondering something and analyzing it in my mind until I've completely driven myself nuts.
I know that my Heavenly Father loves me. He is mindful of me and has shown me countless tender mercies throughout my life.
I want more time with my husband, but I appreciate his hard work and dedication to our family.
I have so much to be grateful for.
I search for things around my house often and sometimes never find them in my piles of disorganization.
I wish this baby weight would come off a little faster, but I'm trying to be patient with the process.
I hate seafood. ANY kind. It grosses me out and it smells like a dumpster.
I am scared of losing one of my children. It consumes me sometimes and gives me anxiety.
I fear being in some type of accident. I am deathly afraid of car accidents as a result of a traumatic experience as a child. I'll save that for another blog post.
I always wash my face morning and night. It's a ritual that I cannot break. I cannot sleep with my make-up on and I always moisterize (maybe that's why I still look like I'm 18).
I love peanut butter and chocolate. That combination to me is heaven.
I feel sad when I think about orphans or children being abused. It is very hard for me to think about without crying.
I hear my kids playing happily together right now and that makes me very happy.
I smell my baby's spit up and it is a lovely smell. Nothing better than baby stink.
I don't always think before I speak. But, I think you already knew that.
I wonder what it is going to be like when my children are all grown and gone. This is another thought that makes me a little sad.
I care a little too much about things that don't matter. I'm working on this.
I regret not stepping out of my comfort zone enough. I have missed so many great opportunities because I was too scared or afraid of failing.
I am not good at math. I'm terrible, actually.
I believe in miracles. I've seen many in my lifetime.
I dance like a dork.
I sing like I'm tone deaf.
I write in my journal occasionally.
I win is what Rob always says to me--as if I were some type of prize. Really, I won when I married him.
I dream of going on an amazing vacation with my husband someday. Somewhere exotic and interesting.
I lose my mind almost daily, but usually find it again at bedtime.
I never am able to keep up with my laundry.
I listen pretty well. I am a much better listener than I am talker. I am a little reserved in that area.
I read the beginning of a lot of books, but rarely finish. I get too distracted and can't always pick back up a book and finish once I've put it down.
I am happy to be a mother and find it oh so rewarding.I am tagging ALL of you!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Because You Asked...
Posted by Emily at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Thanks for playing along. I loved reading all those things about you.It reminded me of what a caring and compasionate person. Love you.
You are so hard on yourself. I bet you sing like an angel and dance like Ginger Rogers. And you are one awesome lady. Take care of you and that new little guy.
How awesome that you love the smell of baby spit up! Cool post. Thanks for sharing.
I love this post. You are so sweet Mimi. I'm glad you're my lil' sister.
Love ya
This sounds like you, all right. Us tone-deaf non-dancers who still look 18 because we moisturize need to stick together.
good post. It is a fun way to journal about yourself.
We had some similar answers. You did a great job. You got several more comments than me too! I think you win the contest :) Just kidding.
I think that this tag is one of my favorites.
Ahh, the smell of baby puke....would you believe that I actually miss it?
I am hessitant to respond. I didn't want you to see I read your post, then got tagged.
Great answers though. I guess I will go wash my face now.
I wish that I had known your secret to looking young years ago, now it's too late for me. I liked reading your answers to this, sounds like we are similar in a lot of things, such as dancing like a dork!
Amen to peanut butter and chocolate!!!
Awesome Post!!!!
::moisturizing as I type,desperately wanting to look 18::
OK, you've convinced me. I sleep with make up on way too much. Now i know your secret to youth, I'll moisturize religiously.
This was fun to read. You are so real. There is no hiding your true feelings. Love that about you. You are great and I still wish I could hold that little baby of yours.....
I wish...
We had been friends in high school. I just think you are an amazing woman, mother, sister, and friend.
I just caught up on your blog baby Tait is sooo cute. You are so cute I can't believe how great you look moments after having a baby. I also really liked your list about you. I am glad we are blog buddies!
I love this tag and will get mine up soon. It says so much about a person. I honestly want to know what face washing and moisturizing stuff you use. :)
Post a Comment