Holy Mega-pixels, Batman! Three things are drawing my attention: a) Ren is apparently incapable of looking directly at the camera, b) Kennedy's underpants are showing, and c) I'm pretty sure Sarah had peanut butter today. Just observations.
We miss you! Meghan really misses Kennedy. I'm gonna try and get some computer out in the main living area so that she can have email and maybe a private blog to keep in touch with her cousins. Probably not until school starts, though. We have lots of summer projects we haven't gotten to, yet and school starts in two weeks.
7 comments:
Holy Mega-pixels, Batman! Three things are drawing my attention: a) Ren is apparently incapable of looking directly at the camera, b) Kennedy's underpants are showing, and c) I'm pretty sure Sarah had peanut butter today. Just observations.
Boy, you guys have some cute kids!
We miss you! Meghan really misses Kennedy. I'm gonna try and get some computer out in the main living area so that she can have email and maybe a private blog to keep in touch with her cousins. Probably not until school starts, though. We have lots of summer projects we haven't gotten to, yet and school starts in two weeks.
Those are some nice pictures! It helps that your kids are so adorable too.
What kind of camera? We need details. Is it a fancy professional one?
Those are adorable Emily. What a bunch of fun kids. Love it.
Alright, spill on the new camera... We're in serious need of a good one and I'm too lazy to do the research myself. Cute kiddos!
Your kids are so cute! I am a camera addict. I don't think a day goes by where I don't take a picture of my kids...
Post a Comment