Happy Birthday to the love of my life. Rob is one of a kind. Here are the top 10 reasons why I love him:
**He is kind and thoughtful.
**He is loyal.
**He puts up with all my flaws and is quick to forgive.
**He is super smart. Super.
**He is the best father to his children and they adore him.
**He has worked hard getting his education to provide a good life for his family.
**He is a talented musician and song writer.
**He can make spaghetti like nobody's business.
**He is a talented pancake artist.
**He loves me. A lot.
Thank you for all you do. I love you.



12 comments:
Happy Birthday to the guy who you love having on your Trivial Pursuit team.
Happy Birthday to the guy I will NEVER EVER play trivial pursuit with!! Or several other Brainy games for that matter. (But he is fun to play other games with.)
He is a really great guy. Happy Birthday Rob.
Rob not Bob is RAD. Happy best birthday to you!
ps. you aren't kidding about that pancake art.
happy b-day roberto!
At least your not all talking about how old I am.
Thank you all. It was a happy b-day.
Happy Birthday Rob. I hope you had a great day. You are such a great man for Emily and a wonderful dad to your kids. Yeah, I'm with Becky. I don't like playing brainy games with Super Smart People! :)
We love Uncle Rob too. Happy Birthday to our #1 Phone-A-Friend.
Happy Birthday Rob! Emily's a lucky girl. ;)
Happy Birthday to your hubby. I ran into Barbara a few months ago at the store and she said that Rob is happy as long as he is with you, it was so sweet.
Happy birthday! Im so envious Emily, keep rubbing it in my face!
Post a Comment