Some of you wanted to know about my new camera, so here you go. This is it and I L-O-V-E it! I still keep my other one in my purse for convenience and video. I've gone through 3 different digital cameras over the last 5 years and I can finally say I found the perfect one for me. I had a long list of qualities I needed my new camera to have and this one has them all. Now, if I can just figure out how to use it! My favorite thing about it is how fast the shutter speed is. I can actually catch Ren looking AT the camera now!
I know several of you have this camera, so if you have any tips or advice, I'll take it.


16 comments:
Thanks for the share Emily. I am up for a new one.
Lovin the pics.
I totally have been wanting that camera. Unfortunalty for me it's going to be awhile.
I need more info on it. Pixels, optical zoom, and junk like that. Or are you gonna make me look it up?
I bought my camera about a year ago, and I wanna see how much better technology has gotten so I can feel depressed that I spent so much money on an outdated camera.
ok now I wanna see some recent pics you took. Like maybe of those cute kidos doing some crazy stuff.
oh looks like I missed a post. Cute pics of those cute kids being crazy, I am a dork.
Yay for twinner cameras!!!
The pictures you took are great. I need something with a faster shutter speed. Glad you found the right camera for you.
That's great. A new camera is such a treat, especially for a blogger and just in time to take lots of new baby pictures soon.
nice camera
I have that camera (got mine a fews years ago, mine might be outdated) I love it! I am learning how to do full manual mode... not easy for me. I do love it though.
I am sooo jealous. I want a fancy camera. But since we just got the video camera this year, ten years late, it maybe another five before I get that kind. ;)
Have fun taking pictures. :)
That looks just like mine, a Canon Rebel xt but you may even have more megapixels. It is a great camera all around and has great quality. I love mine.
I have 8 mega pixels and 12 optical zoom but I know someone with even more power. I don't think you need more to get a great enlargement thoug and the actions shots are so much fun. The p;icture of Chase on the water slide that I posted is a great example of what you can do with it from quite a distance. then I just zoomed in more on my computer and still have great quality. check them out.
If you ladies want an invite to my site jsut respond here and give me your e-mail.
Love Mom M
I bought an extra zoom lense. I wouldn't want to be without it. I got it online. Much better price on e-bay
Awesome camera! Canon 20D right? I love ours. I use it almost every day.
That's the camera I want. It's lighter and more compact than either of Sam's Canons (20D and 5D)
And it has more megapixels than the 20D.
Someday.....when we're done buying him toys....
That's the Rebel XT right? I have that camera. Sam used to have one, but has upgraded since then. I love it!
Post a Comment