Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Part Two: The Wedding

Aren't they gorgeous?

Molly with her flower girls: Kennedy, Blythe and Celeste.


The happy couple.

Dad walking Molly down the aisle.



The wedding spot was beautiful. It was in the mountains off the coast of Big Sur. Bishop Holly performed the ceremony.

The kiss.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Jan said...

It is like a fairy tale come true. Oh my goodness how beautiful. They are all so cute and the atmosphere is wonderful.

Thanks for sharing Emily. I have missed you so much.

Gates Family said...

Em, those pictures are beautiful. Outdoor weddings are fun. It lends such a great backdrop.

Give me a call. :)

tharker said...

Honestly, I don't think they could have chosen a more beautiful setting!

Congrats to the happy couple!

Cherise said...

looks like a beautiful wedding. Is this your sister? She is beautiful! I love the flower girl dresses!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Look at the gorgeous trees and green everywhere.
It must have been a pleasure to be there.

Pearl Girl said...

So glad you made it home. MISSED YOU!!! THe wedding looks amazing. They look so happy. Congrats Molly

Dalana and Mark said...

Glad you're back home safe and back to blogging Emily. Thanks for sharing about your trip. Glad you had a good time. How have you been feeling?

Cristin said...

what a fairy tale location, I can see why they picked that place!

Eliza said...

I heard it was gorgeous but WOW very beautiful!! It was sure great seeing you, your sister and all the kids. You have a really neat family I love all your stories. Good luck with the "kids eating you out of house and home" thing. I totally know what you are going through. As for the donut thing I think you're asking the wrong person because I'm totally cool with it. I say enjoy your pregnancy to the fullest.