
My little sis
The deco. My Mom, with the help of her friends went ALL OUT. It was over-the-top beautiful. There was a full course meal that was super yummy. The entertainment was great too. Rob sang and played his guitar. If I would have been thinking at the time, I would have video taped it, cause it was good.
There was some 'kissin' cousin's' going on. This picture of Kennedy and Jack cracks me up because it totally captures the romance:)
The look on their faces captures it all. Sarah had to fight for Jack's affection just a little. He was quite popular that night.

10 comments:
What a beautiful wedding! I am sorry I missed you while I was in Bakersfield too...my friend told me she saw you and to call, but things got crazy busy, and then I left earlier than I had planned. I am glad you enjoyed your trip nonetheless.
One thing about lost...I know several addicted fans, and they aren't spoiling anything for me, which I totally respect. I just watched the third episode of Season 4 this afternoon...the "freighter" people are after Ben, what is up with all this...it is crazy!! And he knew they were coming because he had a spy on their ship!! That is insane...
Seriously beautiful Emily. I just am totally amazed. How fun
Look at those tables! Wow, everything looks beautiful.
The kids dancing is adorable.
Wow! What a beautiful wedding. I guess kissing cousins are OK as long as they are second cousins :)
What a fun trip that you had. I love all the pictures. The kids looked like they had a great time on the beach. The wedding is absolutely beautiful. Your sister Molly is gorgeous. I love the pictures of the girls with their cousin Jack. So adorable and I loved all the flower girl dresses.
It was fun catching up on your blog. Glad you are home safe & sound and had a great time!
The competition for cousin Jack's affections is cracking me up!
What a beautiful reception!
Picture thief!
Just joking. I'm always ripping photos off from blogs. It was a great time at the wedding wasn't it?
I thought those pictures look familiar. ;) Sarah and Jack make a cute couple. For future reference, it is legal to marry your first cousin in about half of our states. The increased chance of birth defects is so low, it's almost insignificant.
WOW everything looked sooooo beautiful! Your Mom and her friends should be doing that as a career! Molly of course is gorgeous and looks VERY happy!
Sounds like everyone had fun.
everything your mom does is amazing. i heard that cindy's baby shower was beautiful.
Post a Comment