Wednesday, March 12, 2008

**WANTED**

*Housekeeper: Duties include laundry, bathrooms, dusting, floor mopping, kitchen and organization. Warning: My children live like zoo animals.

*Algebra tutor: Must be a very patient person who is willing to explain a concept over and over and over...

*Hairdresser: Must be able to work magic on a nappy head of hair.

*Personal Chef: I am in need of some home-cooked, healthy meals for my zoo animals.

If you feel you are qualified for any of the above positions, please email me your resume and first available start date. Thanks.



14 comments:

Memzy said...

That depends, how much are you paying? It doesn't have to be in cash either, it can be paid in dark-choc-almonds too. I'm flexible. ::WINK::

Kris said...

If you find someone that is willing to work in WA too, let me know! I need all the help I can get. Good luck getting everything done, Em!

Hayden B said...

i Dooen well tell caleb i said hi

Jan said...

I want the same things. Thanks for commenting Emily because now I can pop over here and give you a bad time. I have to go to work, but I will come and catch up with your family. It so much fun to hear from you. You look as beautiful as ever and your family is growing and I thinks its great. I have so enjoyed hearing from Becky too. Isn't blogging great for that. Have a wonderful Day Emily.

tharker said...

Ditto!

Pearl Girl said...

I was also wondering how much it pays. I would gladly leave this frozen he-- hole. We got 3 more inches today.

Vegas Family said...

I think I placed that same add.
I have had no taker yet, good luck to you.

Williams Family Dirt said...

Megadittos!!

Memzy said...

she speaks spanish good^^

Shed said...

I say you sell your kids (or give them away) and then you'll have A LOT less of work and head aches.

Hot Pants said...

I make a mean frozen costco lasagna. I can do a semi-decent pony tail. I am very good at fitting everything into a closet, giving the appearance of a clean and tidy house. So, what do you say? Am I hired?

Eliza said...

And to think after you got all that done you still found time to comment on an 8 year olds blog. Thanks!! You're so awesome.

Kornie Pie said...

OMG............I HAVE THE PERFECT PERSON FOR YOU EMMIE!!! :0 OKAY YOU READY FOR THIS.....SHE'S AMAZING...I THINK YOU KNOW HER...SHE LOVES KIDS! SHE LOVES MATH! SHE LOVES FOOD!!!!!!!! AND LOVES TO COOK...ESPECIALLY MEXICAN FOOD....SHE LOVES TO CLEAN(TAKES STRESS OUT) UMM.....i believe she is pretty much qualified for all you need. let me know if you need her. :) I think she will be down there in like a month or so! :) she loves you sooooooooooo much! and is super sorry she can't be there now! :( I MISS YOU!! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SIS!!

Anonymous said...

HMMMMM
The housekeeper, chef, hairdresser, elementary math tutot, ?
that is just what I did a Becky's.
You just need to live by grandma. Wish I could come. *U*
Love Ya,