Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rachie

Rachel turned 18 months last week and I thought I'd record (for me) her stats from her 18 month check-up.
Weight: 24 1/4 pounds
Head Cir: 19
Height: 33"

She is in the 50th percentile for weight, but on the high side for height.

The doctor asked how many bottles a day she has of milk. I sorta lied. It's embarrasing how DEPENDENT she is on her bottle. It's bad. This is something we will be working on. She still refuses to drink out of a sippy cup. In fact, if I give her one, she throws it at me and lays on the floor kicking and screaming. It's very sweet. She is also a super picky eater. I won't record here what she actually eats because if CPS happens upon this, they may revoke my motherly rights. She is a very sweet baby and is super duper smart and vocal. It's hard for me to imagine her as not being the baby of the family forever, but I'm hopeful that she will be a great big sister come September.


Photobucket

8 comments:

Kris said...

Seriously, 18 months?? I can't believe it? She's adorable!

Eliza said...

How exciting for the Matson famiy a new member of nursery!!! I am totally looking forward to that in our family(2 more months!!)

Anonymous said...

Huh?? Does that mean your pregnant? I didnt know! Congrats. Sorry if im wrong or I read that last comment you posted wrong

Kornie Pie said...

oh that lil girl of mine! I miss her so! She cracks me up! lol She still loves her bottle haha...She will brake one day. :) well i hope you are surviving i'll be home soon. :) and you can have me all you want(well until i go on my mission) :) i love you sis! MUAH!!

Katie said...

It's crazy how fast the time goes by. Olivia is already 14 months old and I keep wanting my baby back!

I'm sad to say that my kids have strep throat so any plans for the rest of this week won't be good. And I already told Ryley she could play with Ren ans Sara. What can you do?

Pearl Girl said...

awwwww. don't you wish you could make time stand still. she is so sweet, I could eat those cheeks.

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll. I shure miss her. and all of you.

Anna B said...

All I could think when I read your post was "Thank you Nursery!"