*Microwaving Hostess Ho-Ho's doesn't make them taste any better.
*My in-laws will be here tonight and my house is extremely un-tidy!
*I'm convinced that Tucson has the best winter weather in the country! Maybe.
*My new favorite TV show addiction is "Little People Big World." Has anyone seen it? I am so hooked. Something about watching dwarfs helps raise my self-esteem. Matt and Amy are great parents! Although, I heard that Matt got a DUI?
*Is it possible for my almost 16 month old to be starting the terrible two's already?
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
This and That
Posted by Emily at 8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
* Good to know about Ho Ho's I still haven't found a way for them to taste good.
* You have 5 kids, if your house wasn't untidy I would be forced to hate you.
* If the sun is out in Tucson then I'm sure it is the best weather. Anywhere you can see sun is a good place to be.
* You can go to Matt and Amy's farm in October. They at least used to let the public come and play in there "little" town that they built but I think now, you can only tour it. Amy, used to sub for a teacher of my friends daughter so we are like best friends. lol
*It is completely possible for the terrible twos to start at 16 months. I'm sorry!
*I swear Jacob started the terrible two's at 13 months. Trevor is just now getting there at 22 months. He is hitting me and screaming at me--he is more of a "hothead" than my oldest.
*I am not a Ho Ho fan, but frozen Ding Dongs are the bomb!
*The sun is usually shining here in Reidgecrest, but it is still dang cold at night...
*I have seen "Little People Big World" a few times...I am a casual reality show watcher. Catch a few episodes of the popular ones here and there.
*I only have 2 children and my house is always a wreck....mostly laundry and kitchen!
Emily this is so fun to read. I bet you are so excited to see the Matson's. They are so great to have around!
Never seen that show you mentioned, and yeah, sorry about the terrible two's. Porter has had them since about 17 months! Fun times!
Ho-ho's are absolutely delicious no matter how you eat them and little people always make me feel great! As far as terribles twos go, Kids are terrible no matter the age...um except mine of course.
I like the way she thinks^^^
Did the new season of LPBW start already? Shed and I have watched it for years. I was sad about his DUI. I heart me some Roloff's. Sooooo, was it your idea to microwave the hoho's?
I don't think the new season has started yet--somebody please make sure I know when it starts!
I hate Utah weather in the winter. Wish I could be there. You have awesome in laws and I'm with Em...why the heck were you microwaving Ho Ho's. I want more cable channels...I miss my little people.
Little people make me feel like a GIANT! And Dwight and I were just talking yesterday about moving to Arizona. It has been snowing too much here lately.
I love Little People Big World! My kids and I DVR it so we never miss an episode. (We are really big nerds)
Hayley and I saw Amy and Matt walking down the strip in Las Vegas (Matt was actually on his scooter)
I am a fan of the show too!
Having lived in Arizona for a couple years I do agree, it has my wonderful winters.
Love Little People, Big World. My newest addiction though is Miss America:Reality Check! I watched the first episode last week, and I know already that I'm hooked!
And yes, the terrible twos' totally start BEFORE they are two!
I like Little People Big World but I LOVE John and Kate Plus 8
*Try the stove
*Shove everything in the closet or under the bed
*We have lots of happy weather in the winter where I live, too (ha ha to Utah/Idaho <--had to get that in before the ridiculously hot summer begins)
*LPBW makes me wish I was a dwarf, or had a dwarf baby
*She's probably going through the terrible one-and-a-halves (that comes just after the terrible ones, and just before the terrible twos)
I miss my cable channels, we used to watch LPBW faithfully, I love shows like that where my kids can watch it and learn so much about life.
I really don't think any of you can complain (to me at least), I probably have the most snow of all. I think I will go stick a yardstick in my yard today. Its over two feet where its drifted. AHHHH -AND I have decided to never leave my house again....long story short, I don't have snow tires.
UHH WHAT WAS THAT AMY?!!! You are moving to Arizona?? Why is that even an option when I am here?
Post a Comment