Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys have a great time celebrating. You look awesome in that picture Emily! Are your in-laws gone now? I bet you had a great time with them!
Eight years is nothin. I can't wait til we hit 50. Why is it I just keep looking older and Emily keeps looking better? No doubt I got the better deal on that basis.
Oh, and I haven't formally asked yet, but can you please add me?
10 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys have a great time celebrating. You look awesome in that picture Emily! Are your in-laws gone now? I bet you had a great time with them!
Happy Anniv. Man you guys look young and HOT!
Eight years is nothin. I can't wait til we hit 50. Why is it I just keep looking older and Emily keeps looking better? No doubt I got the better deal on that basis.
Oh, and I haven't formally asked yet, but can you please add me?
happy Anniversary
Happy anniversary. Keep me on your blog, too.
Happy Anniversary! You look so pretty in your wedding photo.
You guys look like royalty. Happy anniversary!
I love your picture, You two are a good lookin couple! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Happy Anniversary Emily! You guys are so cute!
I remember that after everything you'd been through, we were SOOOOO happy that you were happy! I'm still sad that I missed the wedding.
Best wishes for at least another sixty (and of course, forever after that!!)
Post a Comment