Monday, December 3, 2007

FHVD/Christmas tree decorating gone bad

I know this is a pretty pathetic attempt at a Family Home Evening video, but give me some credit for trying. If you want some really good entertainment you'll have to go to Jenny's blog. Pay close attention to the ending. That is how most of our FHE's end.

15 comments:

E said...

Ah, this is what FHVD is all about! It's reassuring to see that other families sometimes go into meltdown mode, too.

eekareek said...

I loved it. It is fun to see a video of your kids. I like the screaming at the end too.

ManicMandee said...

Thanks for the laugh. I needed that. Holy cow, Sarah is walking and Sarah is almost as big and Kennedy. Stop them Emily!

Anonymous said...

at first I thought that was your family when you were little. Very cute but hes got nothing on Frances. She can turn into a real phsyco!!

Dalana and Mark said...

That was fun to watch Emily! I love it that other moms and families are all going through the same things. I didn't grow up w/brothers and sisters, so sometimes I think all of the fighting between siblings is abnormal and that something is wrong w/ our kids. So it's nice to find out we're just normal.

Pearl Girl said...

L-O-V-E it!!!! How hard was it to just stand back and watch them decorate the tree??? And where is Caleb? Is he to cool now?

Memzy said...

screaming is fun

Cristin said...

Hahaha...that's sounds like EVERY fhe that we have! Awww memories!

tharker said...

This ending is all too familiar!

Anna B said...

Nice Try Em!

Kris said...

I kept waiting for the gone bad part. It was so cute to see everyone dancing and singing and sharing and then.....aaaaaahhhhhhhh! Too cute!

Vegas Family said...

That was funny! I thought FHE were suppose to end that way? They did great sharing and decorating for most of the time.
Your girls are really cute.

Amber Waite said...

That was fun to watch! Great FHV.

Williams Family Dirt said...

Great video, and so cool to see the kids. Oh and the screaming...I think we all can relate to those moments! =)

Hot Pants said...

I did the same thing when I saw my kids putting every single ornament on the same spot of the tree. I am just glad no one had a camera on me!