Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas 2007

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

was this last year or did you all open presents already?

Emily said...

Sorry, yeah, we opened them early. I explained it in the post below.

Williams Family Dirt said...

That was awesome Emily! I loved the pictures of the kids sleeping. I will have to remember to take those pictures tomorrow night. I didn't leave a comment on your previous post, I didn't quite know what to say. My heart goes out to you, and I hope you can enjoy the rest of your Christmas week! Hugs...

tharker said...

I also loved the pictures of your kids sleeping. I've never thought of doing that, but maybe I will tonight.

Did you make your kids wait at the top of the stairs for pictures, or did you do that after everything was opened? Personally, I think it would be kind of funny for them to wait. Just to hear the protests would be humorous to me. Man, what kind of a child torturor am I?

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Emily.

Kris said...

This was a great post! How fun for your kids to have Christmas Early! I'm so glad that you were able to do that! I can't believe how grown up everyone is! I also loved the idea of taking pictures of the kids sleeping. So fun! It reminded me of the poem, "The Children were all nestled, all snug in their beds" I don't even know if that's the right words, but you know what I mean!

Hope you have a great Christmas Vacation! Love and Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Emily, I hope yiu have a ggod break in Utah with your family. Wish I was doing the same.

Cristin said...

You have such a beautiful family. Looks like you all had a good time!

Hot Pants said...

That was cute. I am setting my camera out right now. Last year I forgot to take pictures until after the presents were opened. I made my kids pose like they were just opening the presents up, and it was about a half hour later. But it totally looks like I was prepared.

Anonymous said...

I love the video.!!!!!

E said...

Hmm, I watched your video a long a time ago, and I thought I had made a comment. Anyway, it was very sweet--looks like your family had a great early Christmas.

Memzy said...

Sweet video. Good seeing you guys. It was a blast. Hope you are done with the barfs. Yucky.

Anna B said...

I loved your pictures. I miss those Oakley kids.