Look who came to town

We were SO excited when 2 of our favorite people came to visit! Tim and Brenda were up in Scottsdale for business and decided to make their way down here to visit us. We are so grateful that they took the time to come see us. Brenda grew up here for a time and she hadn't been back in a long time, so it was a good opportunity for her to get to see her old stomping grounds and the house she lived in. It was so fun to get to drive around and see where she lived, went to school and hung out. We took Tim and Brenda to a famous (local) Mexican Restaurant. The food was great and the company was even better!

While Brenda and I chatted, this is what the guys were doing. They seriously played with their
iphones almost the entire time. Tim "hooked" Rob up with some cool stuff for his
phone. Tim is seriously the 'techno-guru."

The highlight of the evening was the Mariachi band. They were incredible!! Tim made a request and even got Brenda's dad on the phone to ask what the song was called. It was funny when the Mariachi guy got on the phone with her Dad and they talked. Then, Tim left her Dad on the phone so he could hear the music. It was great.

After we got back to the house they stuck around to watch a movie with us and the kids. Rachel sat on uncle Tim's lap for a long time (just like this). It was very cute. Tim and Brenda will be getting one or two foster kids soon and hopefully adopt and let me tell you, those are going to be lucky kids!!! They will be such great parents.
Thanks Tim and Brenda for coming to visit us!! Come back soon.
14 comments:
What a great surprise!
I love it when people come and visit me! I usually have to beg and bribe though, you are lucky.
Usually when people come to town they never call me but it would be fun if someone came to visit us. Hint hint
That is so cool! I'd be so happy to see any family unannounced! So fun! Glad you had a great time!
Thanks for the great time Emily and Rob. It truely was a highlight of our trip to AZ to see you guys and your family.
Ai, Ai, Ai, Brrrrrr!!!(screamed at the top of your lungs in a Spanish accent)
Is Rachel an angel? Her raiment is like the sun on a noon day. She is white as snow. Wow she is bright.
Fun, I want visitors! No body wants to come to Las Vegas cuz there's nothing to do here.
I am so jealous. Tim and Brenda are always a great time.
Niiiiiiice.
I can't tell you how jealous I am. I know I got to see them just a month ago but I am so homesick :(
I hope I get to meet them someday, The only bro I've met is Sherod. And he makes my side ache from laughing. I always tell Jeff about his funny comments and he wants to meet this comedian someday.
by the way Anna, one of these days we should get together. Someday I will make it to UT. We are only about 4 hours apart I think.
I love when family comes to visit. It looks like you had a great time. Even though mine as just here I miss them already! Enjoy the memories...
Post a Comment