Just when I think that this girl's Jonas Brother's obsession has fizzled a bit, I go outside to see this...
There in her window, for the whole neighborhood to see, are two pictures of her beloved Nick Jonas. In case you can't see...
Here's a closer look. That, my friends is the definition of a crazed JBS fan. Will it ever end?!
Update regarding paragraph below...
I FOUND my phone. I'm an idiot. Hobo Joe did not take my phone. It magically appeared back in my purse like I had originally thought.
On an unrelated but just as insane note: My iPhone got stolen last night. It's my own fault for not locking my car and thinking my phone was in my purse. Stupid, I know. What's even more stupid is how dependent on that thing I was. Seriously addicted. Like, an-episode-of-Intervention-stupid. So, here I am completely cell-phone-less and wondering how in the world people function without one. I feel like I need to spend the day mourning my best friend, er phone. I was feeling pretty sorry for myself until I turned on the news this morning and saw that thousands of people had died in an earthquake. All of a sudden, the fact that I no longer had my phone seemed pretty lame.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Insanity
Posted by Emily at 7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
The Nick Jonas picture is hilarious! I seem to remember having something akin to this in the form of Jon Bon Jovi...oh how I loved him circa 1988...
Sorry to hear about your iphone. That is awful!
I love it!!! Jonas brothers rool.
P.S. I'm super glad you have your phone and I have no problem admitting that my life depends on having my iphone. It's sad and pathetic and awesome all at the same time.
I'm hoping she keeps this obsession for as long as possible. The longer, the more entertaining it gets. She's such a doll!
And so glad you have your phone. Close call.
I love you and wish you were here.
I think it's a cute obsession!
Ken Ken awww she is growning up. I think she will LOVE her D-day Present. I am just waitin for Mck to finish her letter. (she loved Kennedy's letter btw) LOVE YA
D-day??? that should say B-day hahhaahahaha. I have been of the computer too long and I have forgotten how to type.
Do you NOT remember NKOTB?
Yay for iphone-age!!
I'm glad to see that the Jonas brother's weddings didn't turn off their most devoted fans. And I would marry my iPhone if it were legal.
LOL!! I am so not ready for teenagers.:) Although I would take one like Kennedy any day!
PS... I'm glad you found your phone! Can you come find mine now? I loose mine on a regular basis.:)
Post a Comment