I think it's safe to say that Tait did NOT like Santa. At all. It's also safe to say that Rachel didn't either. We couldn't even get her near his lap to take a picture as proof. Maybe next year?
The kids had a blast at our ward Christmas party. It was really fun. They loved dressing up in the costumes and Kennedy had fun going around and taking pictures for me.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Christmas Cheer
Posted by Emily at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
So cute! I am geering up to do our family nativity...love cute little angels and shepards!
I confess. The screaming Santa pictures are better than the smiling ones.
I love that last (and first) photo so much! He is so so cute.
I always love to see the little ones cry, I know pretty mean of me!
I just read a bunch of your posts and they are wonderful and heartwarming... I have missed reading them. Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family.
Oh, poor Tait! (why is it that the crying baby pictures with Santa always make me giggle?)
Such adorable subjects for your pictures! Thanks for the great Christmas card. I love getting them and feel especially grateful since I quit sending out cards a few years ago! Merry Christmas to you all.
Cute, cute kids! Tait is getting cuter and cuter.
So SO cute...makes me miss them.
I think that the pictures of screaming kids are the best ones with Santa. Rachel made a great angel.
Post a Comment