Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Gift

I'm telling you, my brother is talented. Super talented. He produces movies that I'm certain are going to end up on the big screen. Check out his website and if you or someone you know lives in the greater California area and needs an incredibly talented videographer for any occasion--he's your guy!

He's practically famous.

While the kids and I were in town last month he shot some footage of my kids playing one afternoon and made a really neat little video out of it. I love it and it's something I'll treasure forever. Thanks Drew!



18 comments:

Andrew Waite said...

I'm not limited to California... Arizona, Utah, I am always looking for an excuse to get out of Bakersfield for a weekend!

Cherise said...

so cute. I love it.

tharker said...

It looks like a movie! He is super talented and captured your cute kiddos beautifully!

Nicole said...

what a sweet sweet video!

Cristin said...

WOW!!!! That is beautiful!!!

Williams Family Dirt said...

That is so awesome! Wow, he is way talented!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! I love doin' stuff like that, I wish I was as good as he is.

Anna B said...

Every Mom should have one of those to remind her why she's a Mom. Great job Andy. Make sure you bring the cam to Utah.

E said...

That is so cute! I want one!

Autumn said...

My brother makes videos and each year,he compiles all videos and photos taken during that year and makes a new video. What great journaling. There is just something about being able to pop a dvd in and watch your families history in action. This was such a sweet video. Very well done!

Autumn said...

I meant to say he complies video and pictures of his own family... :)

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Wow! You and your kids are going to treasure that forever! He is very talented!!

Teresa Johnson said...

So so cute! I LOVE IT!!! Priceless!

handmadegiftsarebest said...

Wow! I love this video. Good job, Andy, you captured them just as sweet and fun loving as they are!
Thanks

NewBini said...

Fantastic! I adore it!

Pearl Girl said...

aww, Love it!

Debie Spurgeon said...

It's perfect, what a treasure.

Christina said...

What a beautiful video. It doesn't get much better than that! You have such a sweet family and they will LOVE being able to look at this throughout the years!:) Thanks for sharing it.