Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Crazy Obsessed Tween

(Kennedy before the Jonas Brother's concert a couple weeks ago)

I am completely serious when I say that Kennedy is the Jonas Brother's hugest fan. Nick Jonas in particular.

Their hugest!

She eats, sleeps and breathes the Jonas Brother's and I'm beginning to get a little worried.

I guess I could compare it to a slimmed down version of my 1980's obsession with Ralph Macchio. But to a lesser degree, of course.

She even traced this ^ onto Rob's dusty window of his car. I'm pretty sure he has no idea, but when he does he's gonna love it (read: sarcasm).

These handmade drawings and posters adorn her walls. Read close...it's obsession I tell ya.

Remember this Sanjaya obsessed girl from American Idol? This is what Kennedy would look like had she been on the front row of the JBS concert she went to a couple weeks ago.

An intervention may be necessary.


13 comments:

Samantha said...

I completely understand what she's going through because I'm a little embarrassed to say that I'm a huge Jonas Brothers Fan too. That Jonas Brothers concert would be right up my alley.

ManicMandee said...

I was a little surprised by how much she loves them myself. But could you blame her?

Gates Family said...

Ah, but she is such a cutie!! Guess you'll just have to keep feeding the LOVE. :)

Memzy said...

Ive got 5 words for you: New Kids On The Block

Anonymous said...

I loved New Kids on the Block and even compared them to the Beatles. Boy, did I get it from my family...
I empathize with Kennedy's obsession! (the concert almost converted me...almost)

homegirl said...

I can relate just like Memzy...New Kids!

E said...

I love it! So frickin cute.

Autumn said...

So fun!! Let her enjoy it, but be sure you take lots of pictures and video for later use!

I loved the message you wrote about your mom. So sweet. And according to what you wrote about you being a "Silent Sufferer", I'm pretty sure you haven't changed.

Mary said...

Don't let her make a scene like the girl did with Sanjaya. She's going to be so humiliated when she's grown and someone brings that up to her. But who knows, Kennedy is so adorable, she might be able to pull it off without making a fool of herself!

Hot Pants said...

Yeah I wouldn't worry, Memzy totally got over NKOTB. She's moved on to Miley Cyrus...maybe you should be worried.

tharker said...

This brings back so many memories of my favorite bands, heartthrobs, ect... back in the day. Rock on Kendle!

Unknown said...

Funny!!!! There is a bit of love for the Jonas brother over here too :)

AllisonEsplinPhotography said...

The comment above that says connie is from me! I did not realize my Mom was logged into our computer..