Another birthday post...it's become a bit of a tradition that my kids really look forward to, so please indulge me.
Sarah is our middle child and therefore gets lost in the mix a lot of the time. I hope she knows how much she is loved and how happy we are that she is in our family. Happy Birthday Princess!
I'll follow with tradition and list my favorite 8 things about my girl:
::She is very thoughtful and kind hearted.
::She loves to cook and loves to put on "cooking shows."
::She is very athletic and fast.
::She loves music and loves to sing.
::She has an amazing memory--almost photographic. It amazes me what she remembers!
::She is smart and learns things almost effortlessly.
::She has a lot of faith and firmly believes that prayers are heard and answered.
::She is a big time daddy's girl. There isn't anybody she would rather spend time with.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Sarah Turns Eight
Posted by Emily at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I can't believe that she's 8 years old. That is so exciting. When is she getting baptized? Is she totally excited? It sounds like she has a ton of talent and is a really sweet girl. Hope we get to see you guys this summer.
Elizabeth had so much fun at Sarah's birthday party. You must have spent a fortune! I made her put the bunny down out of reach for dinner. I was afraid she'd get food on her. Thanks again for inviting and taking her to the party!
Happy Birthday Sarah! Such a cute girl!
Happy Birthday Sarah! I love you! I'll try to get your card off to you on Monday. Sorry it'll be late.
I totally disagree with you saying she is "almost photographic",.... I think she is VERY photographic. Just look at that picture!!
Ha! Happy Birthday to Sarah. Glad she is feeling better and must be essited she is 8!
Sarah, Happy Birthday! Hope you got our card and gift. We love you! G&G Waite
She is such a pretty girl. Happy Birthday. I hope it was a fantastic day!
I miss that silly smile. I wish I could be there for the baptism. Not only can I NOT believe she is 8 but more so I can't believe she is still alive. WHat a nut, I am still waiting for you to write a book about all her shenanigans.
Tell Sarah we love her and miss her!
I totally remember when she was born! I remember thinking that I had never seen a baby girl that looked so much like her father. She is so beautiful!!
I hope she has a wonderful birthday. She sounds like a great kid.
Happy Birthday Sarah! Hope it was a fun one! I loved reading the list about Sarah, I feel like I know her more now.:)
I miss her soooo much. What a sweetheart. See you soon, sarah for your big day!! Your baptism.
Post a Comment