Did you know I am already six months old? I'm growing really fast and I'm already a good 5 pounds heavier than last time you were here. I almost have one tooth and I love sweet potatoes. My mom says that I'm her easiest baby and that I sleep better than any of her other babies did. I can roll all over the place and I'm even starting to try to crawl. My biggest accomplishment is that I can hold my bottle all by myself. My mom says it makes her life so much easier, but I say I'm just trying out my independence.
Can you see that I'm holding up two fingers? That's because that's how many weeks are left until I get to see you again. I can't wait! I love you so much.
Love,
Tait
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Dear Grandma:
Posted by Emily at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Seriously Tait is 6 months old? I can't believe it. Becky told me today that Barbara is coming to visit you on the day I'm getting induced. That's so exciting. I bet your kids can't wait. She'll love being there with that squeezable baby! He's so cute.
That is so sweet! He's a genius for writing that.
He is such a bragger. You know I can hold a bottle all by myself too! I just don't drink a bottle anymore. Take that adorable Tait!
When did he get blonde hair? I don't remember any of that when you were here!! He's growding up fast. I hope he's feeling better. He didn't look too happy when he was here.
yah that makes me all mushy and teary. Will you ask him to write to me next??
His hair is turning blond! So cute.
Wow, 6 months already!
He is so cute!!!
I love that Tait! I love having to feed him everyday, but I dont HAVE to, I really just want to1
I can hardly wait to squeeze him. thanks for that cute post.
He is adorable...very handsome little guy.
Post a Comment