We have some serious rivalry going on in our house. It can get really ugly. You see, there was a big game this weekend and the fans were split right down the middle.
Guess what?
They did!
Ha!
We have some serious rivalry going on in our house. It can get really ugly. You see, there was a big game this weekend and the fans were split right down the middle.
Posted by Emily at 12:56 PM
14 comments:
Where do these rivalry's start?
So funny! Got your card today...loved it.
Super cute pictures.
Cute kids! I received your card, also, and loved it. Thank you so much for getting one off to us each Christmas. I gave up on Christmas cards the last time I was Relief Society President and haven't gone back to it since.
I've always liked Sara better :)
I just can't believe you got them to actually watch the game together. That makes it family home evening or something, right?
Too funny!
Maybe that will get Ken to see the light!
Oh the fun you have yet to enjoy Hee Hee. Love it. Take care Emily and enjoy these independent thinkers. :)
Are those two different teams? They both say Arizona. So, do you get suckered into watching games? Or maybe you're into it? I can't wait for it all to be over!
Emily has invited me to be a co-contributor to this blog, but it's easier just to leave annoyingly long comments. A few points:
Kennedy is well on her way to attaining the coveted "black sheep" status.
They were actually in the room for most of the first half, but rarely watched a play. In fact, I don't think Kennedy watched any. She was too busy making up and performing cheers for the scum devils... er, sun devils.
Caleb at least attempted to be more respectful. He tried not to talk trash when the Devils got a lead, but he moaned bitterly for his team the entire second half. Sweet music to my ears.
Emily won't even be in the same room with a football game on unless she has something else to do and can tune us out completely. We are effectively separated until the conclusion of the football season. We keep in touch through this blog.
Now, I have a dilemma. My Wildcats will face my Cougars in the Las Vegas bowl a week from Saturday and I feel that I must choose my allegiances carefully. I have switched sides as they have played face to face over the last couple of years and the team I choose loses every time.
Tell Kenny I'm on her team...we have three ASU grads in our family and I grew up about a mile from ASU.
Jenny...ASU is in Tempe, U of A is in Tucson. ASU is the preferable school. :0) But, since Rob went to UofA, I can see his allegiance. He's been brainwashed.
I love it! That is so funny!
We were the same in my family growing up in Indiana. Half of us liked Purdue and the other half liked Indiana. Game days were pretty intense!
Post a Comment