Monday, December 1, 2008

A Blessed Day

Yesterday was Tait's blessing day and it was perfect. It was nice to have Rob's parents here. They were the only family that could make it. Rob gave a beautiful blessing that could only have been better if the microphone would have been working. Tait was calm and happy the whole time.

Rob's mom made his blessing outfit. It is gorgeous. Exactly what I had pictured.

(We took quite a few pictures, but for some reason there is a weird spot on most of them. I guess it's from the sun).


Pretty sad that this was the best family picture we got. I don't think any of the kids have a decent look on their face. Oh well.

Proud grandparents.

3 generations of goodness.

16 comments:

ManicMandee said...

That stinks the microphone wasn't working! I hope you were able to hear it still.
I miss you.
Are you ready to kick some "fitness challenge" butt?! I'm glad you and I are a team.

Memzy said...

Is this the fitness challenge that I think it is?!!!! Oh saweet!

Love your blessing day pics. That sepia tone is cool. Try cleaning off your lens too, there might be something on it.

Jan said...

Super super fun and cute. Love you in laws and this is such a great and blessed day Emily. And Thanksgiving looks fab.

Stephanie said...

What a great blessing and day plus both you and Rob were able to speak! Plus you got released. What a big day! I'm glad we were able to be there for it all!

Kris said...

That picture of Tait is absolutely adorable. So glad that you were able to have your in-laws there to celebrate the special day. Love all these pictures!

E said...

Glad you had some family in town! So cute.

Anna B said...

I wish I could have been there. He looks so sweet and angelic in that outfit. You have great in-laws. Sigh...

Joseph and Tiffany said...

I didn't notice that the microphone wasn't working! But, I did enjoy listening to Tait's blessing. Rob's mom did a great job on his blessing outfit. Tait looked so sweet on Sunday...and much bigger than last time I saw him.

Hazel said...

If I learned anything from my trip to New Orleans, it is that those spots are ghosts. I think you had some extra visitors on that special day.

Lynette said...

I don't know about you, but I almost miss hearing my children's blessings cause I'm praying so hard that they won't cry and scream. Tait did well, sorry I was sitting to far back to hear much of the blessing. He looked adorable and is getting so big.

tharker said...

Tait's blessing outfit is adorable! Good job Barb!!!

It sounds like it was a great day. I love to hear the sweet words from our Heavenly Father for our babies.

Pearl Girl said...

Those pictures are great, and when you have 6 kids you aren't going to get very many pix with perfect little smiles. Glad the day went so well :) It was good to talk to you.

Debie Spurgeon said...

How perfect that you had family there to share Tait's special day.

Vegas Family said...

I love the photos. What a Beautiful Family!

Williams Family Dirt said...

It could be something on your lens or a catchlight from the sun...Great photos buy the way! He looks adorable.

Christina said...

What a sweet baby. He is so calm and good. I loved your talks too. And I just love all of your kids they are such good ones!!