What's Halloween without a trip to the pumpkin patch, right? This was our 4th year going and this time our good friends the Proffitts came along. It made it even better having them with us!

If only you knew what it took to actually get the above picture. We are quite the spectacle these days.

This chubby pumpkin was such a trooper. He slept the whole time.

This year, Rachel actually touched the animals. She was all smiles until this little goat decided to kick her. It was all downhill from there.

This was the pumpkin she got.

This was the pumpkin she
wanted.

Sarah LOVES our little friend Booker. If only he were a few years older:)

Caleb even got a pumpkin. He's looking forward to carving a masterpiece for FHE tonight.
17 comments:
Cute pictures Em. How fun. I went with Syd's class today to the pumpkin patch. So fun. Glad you guys had a great time! Have fun carving for FHE tonight.
Love that chubby baby picture! It's always so much fun to let the kids go and pick out a pumpkin from a real pumpkin patch! :)
Love that chubby baby picture! It's always so much fun to let the kids go and pick out a pumpkin from a real pumpkin patch! :)
too too cute, Our local pumpkin patch is Walmart since its already below freezing at nght, it is too hard to keep em outside.
That first picture qualifies as a genuine family picture. You are off the hook for another year. I have a feeling i know what picture is coming with my Christmas card. It is so cute!! Your kids are off the charts adorable...I shouldn't be surprised, look at their mom.
We loved the pumpkin patch too!! You guys are so great about getting out, even with a newborn baby!! Your family is amazing!!
Yay for pumpkin patches! Should I be surprised pumpkins can grow in AZ? Cuz I am. Cute pics!
We did pumpkin patch and carving tonight too! It's the best FHE activity there is. Pleasekthanks post pictures of finished pumpkins.
Thanks for letting us tag along. We had so much fun! Can't wait to see Caleb's creation...
Hey Emily...Love the pumpkin patch pictures...the kids (the whole gaggle of them) are adorable!
I love your line about being quite the spectacle these days. You're so funny!
These pictures are so cute. I just love the pumpkin patch.
That picture of Tait is SO cute! Halloween is coming fast, and we haven't done much celebrating. I'm dying to carve pumpkins!
Cute pictures. I love the pumpking patch thing.
I can't believe those chubby cheeks. He is growing fast.
I love going to the pumpkin patches! And I can't belive you were able to get a picture with all the kids- I have trouble with four :)!
That is a great picture of Tait. He has fabulous cheeks!!
Great pictures. The pumpkin patch was lots of fun.
Post a Comment