That was weird. I just left a comment and came back and you had posted this sweet picture of Tait. A month already?? I'm totally shocked. He's so cute.
thanks for posting. I love it. He is changing already. So sweet and pure and such a handsome baby.Next month I will be there to hold him again and give everybody hugs and kisses.
14 comments:
That was weird. I just left a comment and came back and you had posted this sweet picture of Tait. A month already?? I'm totally shocked. He's so cute.
Don't let him change a second more. 3 aunts on there way who want to hold a "Newborn" baby.
Aww....
That is UNpossible that he is already a month old. No way.
I am pretty sure it was just last week. I will have to go through your archives to check now.
How can he be one month already??? He is so sweet, and looks just like a Matson cutie!!
Why is this only for Grandma? We wanna see too!
So dang cute. Lucky mommy!
You need a sitter in Vegas?? Cuz jenny is so available... oh and me too!
In that pic he totally looks like Rob.
What a cutie!!!!
A month already? That flew by! At this rate, he'll have his drivers license next week. And I'd totally babysit.
thanks for posting. I love it. He is changing already. So sweet and pure and such a handsome baby.Next month I will be there to hold him again and give everybody hugs and kisses.
He's adorable. A month old already, really?
I love the pic. Kiss those sweet cheeks for me ;)
Wow one month has flown by!! He is such a handsome guy!!
Post a Comment