Friday, May 16, 2008

Overcoming Fears

Remember this?


Watch this:

11 comments:

Kris said...

I can't believe how much she sounds like Ren & Sarah. So cute. Glad she likes her horse now. Looks like fun!

Anna B said...

So cute! Hope Mom & Dad see that.

Memzy said...

I vividly remember the "freaking out" that happened when she got that thing. Hoooray for getting over fears.

True, she sounds exactly like Ren and Sarah.

Pearl Girl said...

I am just now commenting even though I saw it hours ago this morning because Westin spent probably 1/2 hour on your blog looking at pics, and playing the diff videos. He wouldn't let me on. We (And especially Westin) are missin you here at our house.

Jan said...

yeehaw girl. Horses are sometimes scary, but oh so fun to ride. And yours won't buck..

Debie Spurgeon said...

I love the authentic noises that horse makes, and yeh! for conquering her fears.

ManicMandee said...

She is so much like Ren and Sarah now. So cute. I miss her. Give her a good squeeze from her Aunt Lucy.

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting that. It is so much fun to see her in action. Go cowgirl!

Memzy said...

Wherejabean?

Hazel said...

AHHH! That thing is really freaking me out. Whatever you used for her, I'll try that.

Joseph and Tiffany said...

I'm seeing your blog for the first time and I really like it. Your family picture on the side bar looks great! Did you have someone in the Marana/Tucson area take it? Cute video too. It's great to see our kids overcome their fears/challenges.