This is my sweet new nephew Rawlin Muir. Isn't he precious? Rob's sister gave birth to him a week ago. He has been in the NICU since he was born because of a bad viral infection that has made him very sick. I just want Becky (and her family) to know how much we love them and they are in our prayers. We are praying for baby Rawlin and hope that he gets better soon. I wish I could be there to help and to meet this sweet boy!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
He is beautiful. I hope that he gets well very soon.
Good wishes to Becky and family. Congrats too! He is WAY cute.
What a sweet looking little guy. I hope he gets well soon at least he was blessed with such a precious looking little face.
Thanks Em, We love you guys too. I just updated he is doing so much better today. I might even take the kids down there. I will call you when I have some time to talk, right now, life is totally insane going back and forth etc. anyway I hope you are having a good day today.
Oh, I think he looks so sweet. I hope he recovers really quickly. How's Becky doing?
This has been so hard for me to know that I am helpless while I'm sitting here. I wish I could help Becky more. I'm so glad that Rawlin is doing better. I can't wait for them to tell us that he's coming home!
Post a Comment