Thank goodness for DVD players in the car. Rachel was completely entertained on the long drive to CA.
This is a picture of a Christmas present gone bad. G and G gave Rachie this adorable little rocking horse and she was NOT amused. She's kinda ok with it until you squeeze it's ear and it makes noises. We'll tuck it away and I'm sure she'll love it in a few months! Sorry Mom and Dad:(
Mmmm. Doesn't this look tasty? My Dad has always been the designated turkey carver and boy does he take his job seriously. He goes at it like a pro. There was NOTHING left on that thing when he was finished with it.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Our week in pictures
Posted by Emily at 8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Looks like a fun time. I'm a little jealous, I would have loved a trip back to Bakersfield (I can't believe I'm actually saying that). Whoever's house that is in the pictures has the cutest window treatments!
How fun! Your little Sis has grown up so much over the years. The last time I saw her, she was 13 or 14 I think! Crazy. Glad you guys had a great time!
Your kids are so cute. It looks like a fun trip home. Mt dad leaves nothing behind on a turkey too. Last year Morgan left all sorts of stuff on the turkey and his mom took home the carcass.
That makes me miss Bakersfield too. I wish I could have been there. Can't wait for Christmas.
I loved the pictures. Poor Rob! Last time we were there Becca got locked in the bathroom. We paid a locksmith a bunch of money to come rescue her.
Seeing Rachel with the horse gives me flashbacks of how Sarah would have reacted. They must have gotten that from your side of the family???? ha ha p.s. love the outfit she's wearing in the car, I won't need it back.:(
Post a Comment