Rob's ok. Yes, his arm went through a glass window, but the good news is he still has an arm. Actually it wasn't that bad; it could have been a lot worse. Rachel got locked in one of the bedrooms while she was taking a nap. Rob climbed on the roof and was trying to slide the window open and his arm went through it (double pane windows are a plus). He got a few good cuts, but we didn't bother going to the hospital. My Mom bandaged him up and he's just fine. Thanks for asking.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am glad Rob is okay. I bet that made for a heart pounding moment.
I am so glad Rob is Ok and Rachel is not still locked in a room! Just shows that he would do anything to rescue his baby girl!
Post a Comment