Rachel didn't seem too excited about the whole birthday party thing. Even with presents in front of her she was just confused and a little annoyed.
So, we sung happy birthday, stripped her down and gave her her own piece of cake. It took her a few minutes to figure it out and decide if it was REALLY her piece of cake. She kept picking at it and waiting to see if we were going to take it away from her. She couldn't believe it was actually HERS and she was ALLOWED to dig in to it. Once she figured that out...
There was NO STOPPING HER!!!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Rachie's party
Posted by Emily at 8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Me and the kids all agreed that is TOOOO cute. ha ha ha talk to you later
Happy birthday Rachel, and to you too! Wouldn't you rather be 30-ish than 20-ish? I would. And I loved your post on Brenda.
Watching a baby eat their first birthday cake is also so much fun! I love that it always takes them a minute to get into it, but after that...disaster!
I love the pictures! What a fun birthday party! She is so cute and it looks like you had a great mess to clean up!
happy birthday to you Rach and congrats to you on winning Jocelyn's PIF that is awsome!!!
Post a Comment