Where has the time gone? Our sweet little Rachel is ONE! She is such a joy and we absolutely ADORE her! We will be having her birthday celebration on Sunday. Trust me, pictures WILL follow.
Great slide show Emily! She looks exactly how I remember Sarah when you guys lived here. What a cutie! Happy birthday to Rachel. Is her birthday on Sunday? Jake turns four on Sunday.
I got on your blog just to come wish Rachel a happy birthday. Give Rachel a big huge hug and kiss from aunt Lucy! I love her and miss her so much. She is such a doll. Happy Birthday Rachel!
totally love it. Everytime I see her I just think she is the luckiest girl in the whole world!!! To have you guys for her family. Love and miss you all
6 comments:
Great slide show Emily! She looks exactly how I remember Sarah when you guys lived here. What a cutie! Happy birthday to Rachel. Is her birthday on Sunday? Jake turns four on Sunday.
What sweet pictures! She is such a cutie! I can't believe that it's been a year already! How is that possible? Crazy! Happy Birthday to Rachel!
She's ONE today!! Happy Birthday to Jake on Sunday!
Emily,
I got on your blog just to come wish Rachel a happy birthday.
Give Rachel a big huge hug and kiss from aunt Lucy! I love her and miss her so much. She is such a doll.
Happy Birthday Rachel!
totally love it. Everytime I see her I just think she is the luckiest girl in the whole world!!! To have you guys for her family. Love and miss you all
By the way, I need you to e-mail me, since my computer crashed I lost all e-mail addresses. also you need to check my blog.
Post a Comment